32 cm diameter granita pan with lid
|hom-zars01||Crimson, navy blue, pencil tip||----||----|
24cm diameter two-handled violet pan with lid
|hom-zars02||Black, blueberry, crimson||----||----|
30 cm diameter two-handled violet pan with lid
|hom-zars03||Black, blueberry, crimson||----||----|
28cm diameter two-handled violet pan with lid
|hom-zars04||Black, blueberry, crimson||----||----|
26 cm diameter granita pan
|hom-zars05||Crimson, navy blue, pencil tip||----||----|
Zarsab Industrial Company in 1361 with the aim of producing quality non-stick kitchen utensils for export and domestic use with utilization
It was established from all related domestic and international standards using the best European raw materials such as P.T.F.E, paint powder, etc.
In parallel with the production of non-stick dishes, a number of other workshops were also set up for ease of work, including:
1) Machine shop: for making machines, molds and repairs.
2) Workshop for the production of high-quality handles: for the production of all kinds of used handles.
3) Box making workshop: to produce all kinds of gift and laminate boxes and mother cartons.
4) Design and photography department: to design products, packages and brochures.
5) Along with production for marketing, sales and distribution of products, the very strong marketing group of Zarsab throughout the country serves
They are employed in more than one thousand and five hundred product supply locations, including city-level household appliance stores, consumer cooperatives, household appliance chain stores, etc.